Sunday, January 8, 2012

New Beginnings

As my first entry on my very own blog (ahhh!) I guess I should probably mention why I wanted to even start one. My interest in fashion blogs started at the beginning of last year. And now I spend like hours on the internet being inspired to put different outfits together and always look my best...except for when I only feel like wearing sweatpants for the week. I guess it helps to be a journalism major and taking classes on writing and media and design. One day it just popped in my head like I could totally do this. Maybe. Possibly. This is me giving it a shot, I guess. No expectations of what it will become. Just a little piece of what I want it to be and a good creative outlet. So far so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...