Sunday, February 19, 2012

NYFW F/W RTW 2012

This is overdue, but trust me it took forever to go through every single fashion show and pick my favorites. Whew!

Favorite looks:
Alice + Olivia

Badgley Mischka

BCBG Max Azria

Herve Leger

J. Crew

Mara Hoffman

Michael Kors

                                                                       Nicole Miller

Prabal Gurung

Rachel Zoe

Rebecca Minkoff


I was going to talk trends on this post, too, but I don't want to fry your brain with too many fashion week pics. I know I have a headache from staring at my computer all day long. So I think what I'll do instead is talk about them when we're actually about to begin the season of fall 2012 so no one forgets and plus it'll be a little refresher. Toodles!

4 comments:

  1. Love your blog, i'm now following, would you mind check out mine ? (:

    http://modelsontherunway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pictures!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am fond of J.Crew lately! beautiful stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your style, these looks are amzing!! I like this blog so I'm following it with bloglovin now.

    wolffashion.blogspot.com

    have a nice day!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...