Wednesday, October 17, 2012

College Fashion

I was asked to get creative in an application to write for College Fashion, the website that inspired me to put myself out there and be fashionable and opened the eyes to a career path I didn't even know existed: fashion writing. Funny how some things come full circle. I created these Polyvore sets, because College Fashion inventively uses these to showcase trends and visually inspire, in response to the question, "What are some of your favorite fashion trends?" Studs are for studs, pink and blue hair for those ballsy enough and printed galaxy and baroque (another trend) leggings. 

Graduation is creeping up on me and has made me do some serious soul searching. What do I want to do with my life? Where do I want to be? (Hence the College Fashion writing app.) Questions we've been asked since kindergarten. I want to be a mix between Lady Gaga and Karlie Kloss living glamorously in New York...but really, how do you even answer that question? In reality, if and when I do ever get to New York, I'll have 5 roommates and a roach problem and still barely be able to afford rent, let alone food and the glamorous life. I'll keep you updated. If nothing else, at least I'll be fashionable.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...