Thursday, March 29, 2012

Ketchup+Mustard










This has to be my favorite post so far. It makes me feel like this thing I dreamed up is really coming along.

Big changes are coming for me as the semester is starting to wind down. All of my roomies are graduating so I had to find a new place to live. So me and my NEW roomies are currently looking at houses and found one close to campus that is beautiful. I'm also starting a new hobby: skateboarding, if you can believe it. I always thought that those girls that you see skating down the sidewalk to class were the coolest chicks ever. So I just hopped on my boyfriend's longboard the other day and decided I was going to do it. That's been the trend with me lately. Just decide on a whim that I want to do something and jump into it right away. The spontaneity thing is a nice change for me I think. I can already go really slow without falling. Baby steps. And everytime I'm on it I change the lyrics of the Avril Lavigne song "Sk8er Boi" to "she was a skater girl" and sing it to my boyfriend. I still can't believe the title of that song is spelled that way. The journalism major in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...