Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Some Thing-a-mah-jigs






I'm alive! Or my blog still is at least. Spring break has now come and gone and I've been busy readjusting to school (hence the lack of posting). I went to Panama City Beach last year so this year I decided to lay low and just go back home to Richmond, VA. 804 shoutout real quick! These are the clothes I picked up during my spring break shopping outings. Didn't do much but I at least got to go to my fave not-so-pricey stores, Forever 21 and Plato's Closet, which is a little cute thrift store where you can get the most amazing finds. So, as you can see, I bought a yellow sleeveless button-down, a blue feather dress and black romper from Forever's current Rory Beca line and a striped bandage skirt. The fur vest and accessories were thrifted. I'm obsessed with the fur trend right now, faux fur of course, and I found this jewel from 7 bucks (whaaaaat?) Bonus: I'ts from H&M. The lightning bolt necklace I'll probably wear every day. Can't wait to start wearing these pieces and show you guys how I style them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...