Thursday, April 19, 2012

Caffeine Induced

Nasty Gal

Tobi


Topshop

Forever 21
Forever 21

Charlotte Russe

I drank entirely way too much coffee this morning. I'm doing everything in fast forward. Including this blog post right now. It feels rushed and sloppy but who am I to censor creative flow? I just did some major online window shopping and these are all the items I'm coveting. I just bought this camel colored dress from Forever 21 to wear around to all my friends graduation parties. But now I'm wishing I had that bathing suit top instead. If I had a big girl job right now this is where my money would be going. I'm on the right track with an internship I got this summer with an online clothing boutique. Lots more posts on that to come!

1 comment:

  1. I want everything. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my resort style post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...