Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Friendship Bracelets





Friendship bracelets have awoken from the elementary school grave. Yeah, I thought these babies were long gone, too. Not that I'm not happy about their comeback. Give me anything and everything to throw on my arm party. These bracelets really stand out to me because half of us already know how to do them from countless hours of braiding and DIYing. You can make them in any style and any color that fits what you're trying to go for. Get creative! If you're not a DIYer, I've found these online anywhere from $60 (a little too high end for me..they're just pieces of yarn) to cheaper finds on sites like Etsy.com-a GREAT place for everything handmade. Throw a thousand of them on at once, and you're basically on trend. Easy peasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...