Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Camo Crazy

camo



I remember buying my first piece of camo clothing. It wasn't for hunting or in a redneck way of any sort. My middle school wannabe fashionista self went to the coolest store around, Deb (remember that one? I thought it was the coolest), and my mom bought me a pair of skinny cargo camo jeans. Probably the best thing you could ever pick up from that store. I'm kind of embarassed about sharing that tidbit of info with you. I mean, it's Deb. But honestly, I wish I still had them so I wouldn't have to go out and spend money on the latest trend. So lesson of the day: DON'T throw out trends gone bad. They'll probably come around again in a few years and you'll be kicking yourself if you have to spend money on it. Again. Like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...