Saturday, August 4, 2012

Insta-Gem

The coolest ceiling lights in a little techno meets froyo place in RVA.

My newest obsession, lispsticks. Coral and light pink! Already lost my vixen red color, of course.

Statement necklace from Forever21. So Versace meets H&M.

 I tend to wear my heart on my sleeve so this seemed appropriate.

DIY Merica! shorts that I made for the 4th. All you need is fabric spray paint, some tape, and star stickers. Super easy and you can wear them all summer.

The day after I finally ombre-ed my hair. You like? This was my outfit for the 311 & Slightly Stoopid concert in Raleigh last week. Props to my sis for bringing me back this gorg maxi skirt from Spain.

You can see my hair better in this pic. This is me and the boyfriend on vacay with the fam this week that I just got back from.

1 comment:

  1. I love that necklace!

    Following your blog now! Would love for you to follow me back (:

    http://somuchfashionsolittlespace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...